However, when you enable with the below Celcom settings, you will be able to see the "Internet Tethering" and also the camera icon at the SMS app (for sending MMS pictures).
With this feature, I am able to use my iPhone 3GS iOS 4.0 for Internet Tethering in replacement for the "MyWi" app. However, this solution is incomplete since my iPad WiFi cannot use the Internet Tethering, instead, it requires the WiFi and MyWi.
The moment you insert the APN "celcom3g" for "Internet Tethering", you will get the feature enabled.
UPDATES - REVIEWS
- Review: 13 Reasons iLike iPad - How About You?
- Review: I Am A Student - Is It Worth To Buy an iPad?
- Review: After 1 month using iPad
- Review: What is it like after 2 months owning an iPad?
- Review: iPad - After More than 100 Days
- Review: After 4 months - List of my 11 Pages of iPad Apps
- Review: STM Scout XS
- Review: Screen Privacy Filter
- Review: Yoobao iPad Case
- Review: Apple Wireless Keyboard