Konova

Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 7 - WWDC 2010

Depends on what Steve will announce, I might probably dive and buy Apple's latest product. Its between iPhone 4G or new Macbook Air.
But I am more inlcined to get the new MBA because its seems the weight of the MBP is "killing" me. Furthermore, after using the MBP, I don't think I will use for intensive CPU crunching apps.

But what about the iPad? Honestly, I don't think iPad will totally replace the Macbook. iPad is excellent for instant browsing, short replies of email, productivity tools such as ToDo app etc. It doesn't have the luxury of HDD storage to contain all my office work.

Let's wait what's in Store tomorrow!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...