Konova

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Review - My Yoobao iPad Case

  1. I have been searching high and low for the best iPad case.
  2. Finally I decided to get Yoobao V2 from eBay. The seller seems genuine enough.
  3. I have never purchased anything from eBay, but my previous and first experience in getting an STM XS Scout iPad Bag from Amazon encourage me to buy from online again.
  4. The Yoobao iPad Case which I ordered from eBay arrived today (almost 10 days).

















UPDATES - REVIEWS




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. I am looking for iPad case as well. Do you like the Yoobao product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It packs nicely.
    The only gripe I might have is the leather curve at the HOME button is not 100% perfect. You might touch the leather case instead of the HOME button slightly.
    But it looks much better than my friend's Capdase case.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested to get one for my iPad. Just want to confirm, does it have a magnetic flap to close it in place? If it does, does it affect the iPad in anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,it does have a magnetic flap.
    No, it doesn't have any effect to the iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to buy a case for my ipad this coming week and i guess i found out what kind of specifications i will going to choose.. Looks like it was convenient to use..
    I love plain colors just like that design too..

    Pat
    ipad cases

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go for it Pat! You will not regret...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to buy a Yoobao case for my ipad 2, but I cannot find anyone in Malaysia who sell it.Can you please guide me how to buy from ebay coz when I try it , it says only to US or Canada ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anwar - actually you can buy from eBay Malaysia and they will deliver locally..

    http://bit.ly/kpxowY

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...