Konova

Monday, October 14, 2013

Panasonic Wireless Charger with Nexus 7

I have been using the Panasonic Wireless Charger with my Nexus 4 for quite sometime. Unfortunately, I have to open the Nexus 4 case whenever I need to wireless charge it. Thus, I am worried if I get another case for my Nexus 7, it will face a similar problem.

I read many reviews regarding Poetic Slimline case and finally decided to purchase it. The video below shows there is no issues of using this Case. It seamlessly charged! Awesome and I fully recommended this Case!

I also have uploaded another video which showed it can also charged through another wireless charger from PowerQi.


↵ Use original player
YouTube
← Replay
X
i

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...