Konova

Saturday, October 5, 2013

[Ordered] - Poetic Slimline Case for Nexus 7 (2013)

I have been waiting for thei case in Malaysia but it seems Hotspot Malaysia (Low Yat Plaza) will not be carrying this product. Thus, I finally decided to purchase it via online. I saw only one seller selling in eBay Malaysia. Amazon has been selling this but not able to ship to Malaysia.
I managed to get Poetic from its own website. The shipping costs is costly than the price of the Case itself. But I can't let my beautiful Nexus 7 to be "naked" for a long time. That would be very risky.


Ordered yesterday but not sure when it will be arriving to Malaysia. Its now shipped.

Updated: Received on Oct. 10. Very fast delivery!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...