The “call forwarding” popups in the iPhone 3G can be disabled by editing the carrier.plist file. This file can be find in this forlder:/System/Library/Carrier Bundles/Unknown.bundle/
Search for :
Now change the “YES” values into “NO”
Reboot your iPhone and the popup’s are gone!
UPDATES - OTHER REVIEWS
- Review: 13 Reasons iLike iPad - How About You?
- Review: I Am A Student - Is It Worth To Buy an iPad?
- Review: After 1 month using iPad
- Review: What is it like after 2 months owning an iPad?
- Review: iPad - After More than 100 Days
- Review: After 4 months - List of my 11 Pages of iPad Apps
- Review: STM Scout XS
- Review: Screen Privacy Filter
- Review: Yoobao iPad Case
- Review: Apple Wireless Keyboard