Apple’s apparent focus on software in its WWDC announcement backs up what my own sources are saying about the annual conference. That is, expect a software show in 2011, not a hardware event.”
- Thus, this news crushed all hopes for the iPhone fans to get their hands on iPhone 5 this June.
- If there is no news regarding manufacturing of its parts, we will not be seeing it even the end of this year. Most probably sometime next year (2012).
- It’s either Apple is cooking up a much better features for the iPhone 5 or trying to resolve the manufacturing issues.
- Either way, I am also quite disappointed. I was really hoping to get Apple new gadget this year (since I am not getting the iPad 2).
- What about you, guys? Disappointed too?