Konova

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Possible iPhone 4 Cases to be Reuse in iPhone 5

Screen-Shot-2011-03-16-at-8.49.13-AM-2011-03-17-08-17.png

  • If this story is correct (Possible iPhone 5 cases could mean continued iPhone 4 design with larger screen), we will be able to continue use our favorite iPhone 4 cases.
  • Sometimes, its quite frustrating to change cases every time we upgrade phones. What a waste!
  • But this also shows that Apple is not keen to design a “bigger” iPhone and think the current iPhone 4 have the optimum size.
  • Rumors also mentioned that the iPhone 5 will have a much bigger screen (4”) which will occupy the whole width of iPhone (end-to-end).
  • Personally, I can’t imagine carrying a much bigger iPhone. The current iPhone 4 with the extra battery Mophie Juice pack Air already made my iPhone seems to be quite huge in size (people have been asking what device I am carrying - looks like an iPhone, feels like an iPhone but the size is not like an iPhone!)
So, what do you guys think? Feeling disappointed about the size?

3 comments:

  1. you're so great and creative.I have been searching for weeks for a nice case for my iphone4 and somehow I was not made entirely satisfied.

    iphone 4 cases

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do find it a little disappointing. I mean, we have waiting a long time for this release and the more information being release, the more it seems like its just an upgrade and a way to charge us customers more money.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...