- When you send an SMS, did you ever wonder whether the person at the other end have received your SMS or just ignore it?
- Here's a way to give you a notification when the SMS has been received safely (it will also notify when the person switched ON the phone)
- When you write an SMS, you can start with the first 3 characters *n#
- For example, you can send a message like this
*n#How are you? Did you get the message for dinner tonite?
- Once the person received the SMS safely, you will get a notification (for example):
Message for +6019XXXXXXX, with identification 11022819XXXX has been delivered on 2011-02-28 at 19:13:23
- Thus, there will be no reason for the person to say, he have not read the SMS or he switched off his phone etc.
- Can you guys try on other mobile operators and tell me whether it also works the same?