- Why wait for March 11 when you can try iOS 4.3 now?
- Want to upgrade to iOS 4.3 which Steve Jobs mentioned yesterday but don't have a developer account?
- The good news is that you can get it right now .
- You do not need your UDID to execute the installation.
- Just follow our steps right below and don't forget that iOS 4.3 needs the latest iTunes 10.2.
STEP 2: Now, you need to download the right gold master version for your device:
- iPhone 4, from here.
- iPhone 3GS, from here.
- iPod touch 4G, from here.
- iPod touch 3G, from here.
- iPad 3G and Wi-Fi, get this one.
[Huge thanks to Brian Sweet for uploading the files and thanks to Covering Web for the source of the article.]