Konova

Friday, December 10, 2010

[Review] - Solo Vintage - Leather Backpack (10 Dec. 2010)

  • Finally, the SOLO Vintage Backpack which I ordered have arrived today!
  • It took UPS about 7 days to reach my home (Shipped on Dec. 3 and arrived on Dec 10). 
  • In the UPS website, it stated the goods will be delivered on Dec. 13 but UPS delivery man called me at 4.40pm and told me that he is in front of my house!
  • Since tomorrow is a holiday (the King's Birthday), I decided to take a trip to UPS Office at Jalan Tandang (Wisma Ali Bawal 1).
  • Reached there at 6.50 pm and voila!
  • The backpack is perfect! The leather quality is magnificent!





























UPDATE (Dec. 25, 2012)
  • I have been using this backpack for about two (2) years now!
  • Even though the colour has changed to brown instead of the dark brown as shown below, it still looked fantastic! Even tho' I have some scratches, but it didn't bother me because that's what a leather backpack should bear.
  • I must confessed that the quality of this bah is excellent and I believed it will last me for more years to come!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...