- I found out that this is a simpler way to save your SHSH. But you need to Jailbreak your iPhone first.
- iSHSHit is a new Cydia app that is an alternative to Tiny Umbrella. Thus, you don't need a computer to save the SHSH blobs.
- It lets you save and backup SHSH blobs directly off your iOS device. It also has the original functionality of being able to send your saved SHSH blobs via email, which is a very handy feature. It also automatically uses the Cydia On-File service, meaning that your SHSH blobs will also be saved on the Cydia servers.
- iSHSHit is very straight forward and simple to use. After installing it from Cydia, just click on the save icon at the top right corner, and wait for it to save your SHSH blobs to Cydia. Once your SHSH blob has been saved, you will get a message as can be seen in the screenshots below.
- In case you don’t already know, saving SHSH blobs have proved to be very useful for downgrading to older firmwares. Recent tweets from Comex suggests that they will also be required for untethered jailbreaks in future.