- We attempted to Disable the "Call Forwarding Dismiss" message by editing the Carrier.plist file using PlistEdit Pro application for Mac OS.
- Surprisingly, after rebooting the iPhone, it seems that the "Cellular Data Network" feature is not visible anymore (as shown below).
- When we transferred back the original carrier.plist file, only the "Cellular Data Network" seems to appear and we can configure the APN and MMSC settings.
NOTE (UPDATE: OCT. 13, 2010):
- It seems that the above solution DOES NOT work on iPhone 4 iOS 4.1.
- If anybody got this working, please leave a comment. Thanks!