1. Find an iOS 7 GM download link from a site like IMZDL or on social media.
2. Download the right iOS 7 GM for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
3. Plug the device into the computer and perform a backup. Installing the iOS 7 beta will erase your iPhone so plan to wait for a restore and sync. We didn’t lose any data, but if this sounds like a hassle, wait until the official iOS 7 release date.
4. Open iTunes (NOTE: Must install iTunes 11.1 - Download from here) and upgrade to the iOS 7 Beta by choosing Restore.
- Be sure to hold alt/option on Mac when you click Restore.
- On Windows, hold Shift when you click Restore.
5. Find and click on the .ipsw file you downloaded.
6. Complete the iOS 7 installation and restore from backup.
Users can install the iOS 7 GM on the iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPad mini as well as the iPod touch 5th gen.