Konova

Saturday, February 16, 2013

8 Pin Lightning to 30 Pin Female + Micro USB Female Adapter


Ordered: Jan. 29 from DX.
Arrived: Feb. 16, 2013 (About 18 days)


Pros:
I have been trying to reduce cables and also be able to re-use back my old cables especially I have a lot of 30Pin cables for my old iPhones. The 8 pin lightning is too expensive thus this adapter is a welcome sight. It works perfectly and furthermore it can also support the micro USB.
Cons:
Unfortunately, when I use a case with my iPhone 5, it does not connect well enough to recognise. However, my iPad mini works okay.
Other:
Need to design something which fits iphone with cases.
Bottomline:
  Recommended if you have a lot of old cables to be re-use!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...