Konova

Friday, January 4, 2013

Tracking my Portable Muzetto Purchase from Waterfield Designs



Recently, I made a purchase of the Portable Muzetto Leather bag from Waterfield Designs. The purchase is made before Christmas and surprisingly they shipped it on Dec. 24, 2012!
Here's the update of the delivery:


I am expecting that it will be arriving today via Pos Laju (as the courier for USPS).


Update (Jan. 6, 2013)


I have someone waiting at home on Jan. 4 at that time but no Pos Laju arrived or leave any message! They lied regarding "unable to deliver item due to addressee not around at time of delivery"! I don't think they even tried to deliver and simply said there is no people at home!

Update (Jan. 7, 2013)

The courier is attempting another delivery today. Hopefully it will arrive.





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...