Konova

Saturday, July 7, 2012

[Purchased] - Outback Laptop Sleeve for Macbook Pro Retina Display from SFBAGS

Made another order today for the Outback Laptop Sleeve for my Macbook Pro RD.
[Update] - Received!


Outback Sleeve
  • MacBook Pro with Retina Display 15.4in. Size 15-04
  • Grizzly Leather
  • Horizontal
  • Price: USD 49 plus International (Priority Mail) Shipping USD 25
Old World Charm meets New World Protection. The vintage look of time-worn, waxed canvas plus the high-grade protection of neoprene, give the Outback Sleeve its relaxed, professional look. Several custom-fitted sizes keep your Apple laptop snug. Sturdy leather enclosure snaps shut for a clean finish. It can be used on its own or inserted into another WaterField bag. For frequent flyers, no need to take the laptop out from its cushy compartment—the Outback Laptop Sleeve is TSA Checkpoint Friendly.

5 comments:

  1. I was definitely considering the Outback case. Do you find it offers enough protection for your rMBP?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It is thick enough to provide protection. And the flap keeps it secure from sliding out. The leather bottom protects from bump.

      Delete
  2. I am looking for a good laptop sleeve that can give a full protection to my laptop and I think I can consider this one. I love the leather material of this sleeve, and the professional look it can bring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all of th esleeve material is leather. Only the bottom is leather. The rest is waxed canvas.

      Delete
  3. It's looks really comfortable and standard. I think my http://ve3mpg.blogspot.com/2012/08/take-cool-stand.html can be good item for it.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...