- Apple released their Mountain Lion on July 25, 2012.
- Visit here: http://www.apple.com/osx/uptodate/
- I quickly applied the upgrade program but received the following message:
Thank you for submitting your claim.
We will send your App Code by email once your claim has been validated.
Please keep the claim reference number for your records.
Claim reference number:
- Most people have been waiting for the email for several hours even though Apple said that they will do this within the next 24 hours.
- What's depressing is that, the early purchasers of the new Macs (and people like me who purchased Mountain Lion) is being deprived to get it immediately.
- I just can't imagine such a big IT company like Apple can't automate their verification process and send and auto-email to the buyers.
- There are so many frustrated users that have been waiting for the validation code for many hours (update: now more than 24 hrs).
- Users who called to Apple got a similar answer - "wait for 72 hours".
- Some users who received their codes earlier got a wrong Mountain Lion which is meant for Server and Apple need to email the new code.
Did you guys face a similar problem?