Konova

Saturday, January 7, 2012

[HOW-TO] - Root + CWM Samsung Galaxy Note in simple step 1 2 3!

  • After reading so many methods and posts in Forums, I thought this might be the simplest one.

1. I want just ROOT- download This
Now Execute RunMe – follow screen instruction

2. I want ROOT + CWM

Which kernel You have?

(Go to Settings -> About phone -> Kernel Version. Note the string present there: 2.6.35.7-N7000XXKJ4-CL641703 Here Red is kernel version)

I have Kernel KJ1 - Download This – and Extract

I have Kernel KJ4 - Download This - and Extract

I Have Kernel KJ6 - Download This - and extract

I have Kernel KK1 - Download This - and Extract

I have Kernel KKA - Download This - and Extract

I have Kernel KK9 - Download This - and Extract

NOW Ready to begin

I am Already Rooted - Execute "already-rooted.bat" and follow the instructions

I am Non-Rooted - Execute "not-rooted-yet.bat" and follow the instructions.

SOURCE: Andoidforums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...