Konova

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blogging and Twittering

How do we attract new followers to our Blog? Twitter is the answer and there are many success stories regarding how Twitter change the way they do business and how it helps their online business.

There are two interesting articles which I read today and I would like to try the tips out and see whether it works on my "My Gadget" Blog or not.

  1. 17 Ways You Can Use Twitter: A Guide For Beginners, Marketers and Business Owners
  2. 9 Benefits of Twitters for Bloggers

I will use two Twitter accounts i.e. @mazlan_abbas and @edorasLYN to use their effectiveness.

The @mazlan_abbas Twitter account is more official "me" type of twittering whereas @edorasLYN is used mainly to gather "iphone", "iPad" tweets around the world. I have more followers at @mazlan_abbas than @edorasLYN.

Just for the record, let's start today (August 15, 2010) is when we fully utilize the techniques to attract new followers and increase the number of Hits to the "My Gadget" Blog (http://docgadget.blogspot.com).


Unlike another of my Blog "The Future Is Here" (http://future7007.blogspot.com) the number of visitors to the site is quite high even though not much latest information being updated. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...